- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz can cream of potato soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg ranch salad dressing mix
sliced green onions
1) Spray the inside of a 4 quart Crockpot with nonstick spray. Place cubed potatoes into Crockpot.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, soup, milk, and dressing mix until smooth.
3) Stir in bacon. Pour sauce over potatoes in Crockpot, turning to coat.
4) Cook on low 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.