- 4 large boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped kale
- 8 potato buns (slider size)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
1) In a slow cooker, add raw chicken breast, chicken stock, salt and pepper. Cook on low for 8 hours.
2) When the chicken is done cooking, take it out of the slow cooker and shred. Let it sit while you prepare the sauce.
3) In a large skillet add spaghetti sauce and chopped kale. Cook on medium heat till warmed and add in shredded chicken.
Cook together until hot.
4) Divide chicken between buns and top with provolone cheese.