Salmon and Brussels Sprouts Kale Salad:
Ingredients (for the salad)
-6 cups of chopped kale
-1/2 red onion- chopped
-2 dozen grape tomatoes- cut in half lengthwise
-1 tablespoon, or more, of hemp seeds (optional)
-1 tablespoon of lemon juice
-salt, to taste
Ingredients (for salmon)
-1 tablespoon vegan butter (or regular)
-splash of olive oil
-1 Habanero pepper- chopped
-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
-black pepper, to taste
-sea salt, to taste
-1/2 pound of Brussels sprouts
-1 large fillet of salmon
-3 cloves fresh chopped garlic
1. Place the butter and olive oil on medium/high heat and cook the salmon after seasoning it with garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. After about 5 minutes place the Brussels sprouts in with the salmon and cook an additional 5-8 minutes.
3. Once the salmon and Brussels sprouts are done, set aside.
4. Massage the kale with the lemon and salt. Then, toss the tomatoes, red onion, and hemp seeds in.
5. Dish out the salad, place the salmon and brussels sprouts on top and then garnish with pieces of the Habanero pepper.
No additional salad dressing needed....enjoy!!!!