6 hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
salt and pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS TO HARD BOIL EGGS:
1. Place eggs in single layer in the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
2. Cover with cold water so that the water line is one inch above the top of the eggs.
3. Place eggs on stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. As soon as the water reaches a boil, cover and remove from heat. 3. Allow to stand 12 minutes.
4. After 12 minutes, fill saucepan with ice and allow to stand 5 minutes to stop eggs from cooking.
5. Remove eggs from cold water, dry and refrigerate until ready to use. Eggs may be refrigerated for up to one week in their shell.
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolks and place in a medium mixing bowl.
2. With a fork, mash together egg yolks and remaining ingredients until smooth.
3. Fill halves with yolk mixture using either a spoon or a pastry bag fitted with a large tip.
4.Garnish with an additional sliver of jalapeño if desired.