Jalapenos give a nice kick to dishes!
The wonton cups are made perfectly every time, retaining their fun shape ready to be filled with anything of your choice!
This combination of smooth cheese and spicy jalapenos is sensational and anything but ordinary!
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 12 oz Heluva Good! Jalapeno Cheddar Dip
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cilantro for garnish
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
2) Place two wonton wrappers in each muffin tin, one slightly overlapping the other.
3) In a small bowl, mix the chicken and dip until combined. Evenly distribute the chicken mixture in
to the assembled wonton wrapper cups.
4) Next, sprinkle a little bit of cheddar cheese over each cup.
5) Bake for 6 to 7 minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are lightly browned and the cheese has melted.