for the cake:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 4 tablespooons pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
for the brown sugar topping:
- 2 tablespoons of butter/margarine
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- can pineapple rings
- maraschino cherries
1) Mix the wet ingredients thoroughly!
2) preheat the oven to 350 F.
3) Once the wet ingredients are mixed well and the dry ingredients are sifted, you can mix them together.
4) Make the layers in the muffin tin
5) Spoon in a little bit of the butter/brown sugar mixture into the bottom of each cup - it ends up being a little less than a tablespoon each. Then place a maraschino cherry in the middle and surround it with bit of pineapple.
6) Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 20 minutes.