- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup pinto or black beans
- ⅔ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
1) Preheat the oven to 400˚F and liberally grease a standard muffin tin.
2) In a medium mixing bowl combine the rice, corn, beans, cheese and green onions. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, chili powder, cumin and salt.
3) Add the egg mixture to the rice and stir well. Divide evenly between muffin tin and bake for 12–15 minutes or until the rice is slightly golden.
4) Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.