- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 equal slices
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2) In a small bowl, combine parsley, chives, and garlic powder; set aside.
3) Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the parsley mixture on one side of each breast.
4) Place a slice of butter in the center of each piece of chicken and tightly roll up each breast, tucking in the sides as you roll. Place rolls seam-side down in muffin cups then sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
5) Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear.