- 4 cups (1 quart) chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- 12 miniature peanut butter cup candies
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1) Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners; place 1/3 cup ice cream in each cup. Press a candy into the center of each cup of ice cream, completely covering the candy with ice cream.
2) In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over very low heat. Stir just until melted, removing saucepan from heat as soon as chips are melted.
3) Drizzle about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate then 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts over each ice cream cup. Cover muffin tin(s) and place in freezer for at least 3 to 4 hours.