- 2 cups packaged pancake and waffle mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 heat-and-serve beef sausages, chopped
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, club soda, and oil; mix well. Pour evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle each with sausage.
3) Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4) Remove from oven and brush tops with pancake syrup. Serve warm.