Caramel makes anything taste better... oh..and of course chocolate!! as I always state :D
The moment your tongue touches the hot cookie paired with a cold smooth texture of ice-cream.. your mouth goes into a shock of amazing flavor profiles!
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2) Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a ball and place in prepared muffin tin. Press down in center of each, making a deep well.
3) Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown. Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
4) Place a small scoop of ice cream into each cup, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with nuts.
5) Serve immediately or freeze until ready to serve.