- 2 cups freshly ground graham cracker crumbs (don’t buy the premade crumbs from the store)
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 1/3 cups sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in a large bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, combine chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Set aside.
3) Drop a generous amount of the crumb mixture in to the bottom of a prepared and greased muffin tin.
4) Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and fill each tin with the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Sprinkle tops with remaining crumb mixture.
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 10 additional minutes. Cool completely before removing from muffin tin.