- 3 C of your favorite brown rice, cooked normally, freshly cooked if possible
1) Divide the rice among 6 muffin cups
2) If using rice that has been in the fridge overnight or if it’s particularly dry, stir in a couple tablespoons of water to get the rice to stick together better.
3) Press the rice down into the cups and then freeze until solid.
4) Once solid, remove from the muffin tin and store in the freezer in a sealed plastic bag.
Read more: http://fooddoodles.com/2012/06/18/instant-single-serving-brown-rice/#ixzz30ABmerUT