- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
-1/2 cup chopped pecans
1) In a blender, beat the eggs, milk, and oil until frothy. 2) Stir all of the dry ingredients together until well mixed. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour the wet mixture into the well, then stir just until the mix is moistened.
3) Spoon onto a hot waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
4) Serve with your favorite maple syrup and a heavy pat of butter.