Steps to help Save Manta Rays:
• Avoid eating fish when possible and use the app Seafood Watch to ensure you’re being served the most sustainable species when you are eating out or shopping for fish.
• Read pet-food labels to make sure fish ingredients are from sustainable species, and never flush commercial, non-biodegradable cat litter down the toilet.
• Boycott restaurants with shark-fin soup on the menu.
• Buy organic produce to avoid the pesticides on regular plant products, which can run into rivers and oceans.
• Carry a reusable water bottle and try to avoid purchasing food in plastic containers.
• Pick up litter on the sand and in the water when you’re at the beach
• Consider supporting organizations like WildAid, Manta Ray of Hope, Shark Savers, or the Oceanic Preservation Foundation.