1. Sit on the edge of your bed with your spine straight, feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart. Extend your arms overhead and clasp your hands together.
Take a deep breath and as you exhale, reach your arms to the right. Inhale and return to center. Repeat to the left as you exhale. Alternate sides for 4 breaths total.
2. Sitting up straight, extend your arms in front of your chest, palms pressed together. Take a deep breath in and as you exhale, slowly open your left arm and reach behind you, rotating your torso to the left. Inhale and return to center. Repeat to the right. Alternate sides for 4 breaths total.
3. Sitting straight, place your hands on the edge of the bed just outside your hips. Take a deep breath and as you exhale, drop your chin into your chest and round your spine and shoulders forward as much as you can.
Inhale and extend your spine, rolling your shoulders back, lifting your chest, and looking up towards the ceiling. Repeat 4 times total.
4. Stand facing the edge of the bed, about 3-feet away from it. Place your hands shoulder-width apart on the edge and bend your knees slightly.
Press your chest back towards your thighs, relaxing your head and neck forward, aiming your tailbone to where the wall meets the ceiling behind you. Hold for 3 deep breaths.
5. From your forward fold, shift your weight into your arms and lower your hips until your body makes a diagonal line from your head to your heels in a full plank position. Brace your abs in tight to your spine, press your shoulders down, and hold for 3 deep breaths.
6. From your plank position, lower your hips toward the bed, extending your spine, and lift your chin up to the ceiling. Roll your shoulders back and lift your chest upwards. Hold for 3 deep breaths.
7. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, knees bent, and lean forward slightly, reaching both arms back by your hips. Take a deep breath and as you exhale, press your hips forward, extend your spine, and reach both arms overhead. Repeat slowly, 3 times total.
8. Stand facing away from the bed, feet hip-width apart, arms relaxed by your sides. Flex your left foot, lifting your toes off the floor, pulling them as far back towards your shin as you can. Tap your foot down and repeat with the right. Alternate sides each time, tapping 20 times in total.