The old saying "Do not run before you'll walk" is especially apt when it involves Free PPC advertising. If you bear the subsequent tips in mind, you'll save plenty of wasted cash:
1. Do not overbid on keywords - I do know it's tempting to enter into a bidding war to urge the No.1 Google ad spot, but resist the temptation and aim for ad spots 5 to 7.
2. Calculate the profit from your sales - If you're selling a high outcome (over $20) then you'll make profits with PPC advertising. However, if you're only getting to make a few of dollars a purchase then stay well faraway from PPC as you'll lose money.
3. Figure out your conversion rate - Analyze what percentage clicks it takes for a campaign to supply a purchase. This may assist you to work out what proportion you'll spend per click. For instance, if you create $20 per sale and it takes you 100 clicks per sale, your reach point is 20 cents a click. Your keyword bid for that advertising campaign should therefore be 20 cents or less.
4. Use different landing pages - If you're selling a spread of products then create a special landing page for every product. There's no point in sending a possible buyer to your generic home page. They're going to simply click away or click the rear button on their browser. Give the customer what they need. If you're selling red widgets then send the customer to your red widgets page!
5. Use misspelled keywords - People often overlook the utilization of misspelled keywords. Attempt to find the foremost common misspellings of your core keywords. You'll be amazed how often people misspell keywords.
The best advice I can offer you is to find out from PPC experts. There are numerous free courses available that you simply will soon be ready to get your profitable pay per click campaigns up and running.