I went out into Westwood Village yesterday for afternoon brunch and bottomless mimosas with a good friend and the mimosas we had were delicious! Classic mimosas (equal parts champagne and orange juice) are good, but mixing the juice up can take your mimosa to the next level.
For a blushing mimosa, try mixing pineapple with your mimosa, or even other fruit juices like mango, peach, or strawberry! Serve chilled and enjoy =)
- 2 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
1. Stir together first 3 ingredients.
2. Pour equal parts orange juice mixture and Champagne into Champagne flutes.
*2 (12-oz.) cans ginger ale or lemon-lime soda may be substituted.*