100% pure carrier almond oil is made from the kernels of sweet almonds. It is one of the most popular carrier oils for hair and skin care. Just a few drops of it daily massaged on the face can bring back your lost glow from dryness. Being extremely light in weight it gets instantly absorbed by the skin. Its multiple benefits allow it to be used as a daily skin moisturizer as well as a potent hair oil.
Top 7 reasons why you just cannot do without Almond Oilfor hair and skin:
1. Treats dry skin: The emollient properties of this oil naturally moisturises the dead and dry skin cells. Being rich in vitamins A and E, it relaxes the skin muscles and keeps it hydrated on regular massages. Not only dry skin but Almond Oil also helps in combating acne, eczema and psoriasis as well. Also, flaky skin leads to changes in skin tone, which can be easily improved with the use of 100% pure carrier almond oil
2. Organic in nature: If the almond oil for hair and skin is extracted by natural crushing of almonds then it makes for a product free from chemicals like Hexanes and added preservatives. That is why 100% pure carrier almond oil turns out to be completely safe for all skin types, for every age group. With cold pressed organic almond oil in your hands you don’t have to worry about any side effects at all.
3. Controls dandruff: Indus Valley 100% pure carrier almond oil helps in softening up dandruff and easily cleans them out of the scalp. Itsvitamin E content helps in repairing damaged hair and adds a natural shine to the hair strands. It improves the quality of hair by nourishing the scalp and protects the hair and scalp from ultraviolet rays and dehydration. It works best on hair when the oil is mixed with Amla Powder.
4. Reduces under-eye circles: Retinol, Vitamin E and K present in almond oil for hair and skin lightens up the dark circles under the eyes and reduces under-eye puffiness. It keeps the under-eye skin smooth without irritating it, especially if the skin is sensitive. Regular usage can also reduce the appearance of scars, spots and wrinkles.
5. Stimulates blood flow: Body massages with 100% pure carrier almond oil helps in increasing the blood flow causing cellular expansion and improves the functioning of the nervous system. The regulated blood circulation keeps the nerves and muscles strong and hydrates the body. It is also one of the best oils for baby massages.
6. No hair loss:Almond oil for hair promotes regrowth of hair and reduces hair thinning. The oil contains minerals like magnesium, calcium and zinc which help in avoiding hair loss on regular usage.
7. A powerful stretch marks remover: The essential nutrients present in 100% pure carrier almond oil moisturises the affected areas and lightens stretch marks with time. It supports cell growth, which ultimately reduces the richness of stretch marks.
How to use almond oil on skin?
● If you wish to use 100% pure carrier almond oil as a moisturising oil, then first wash and towel dry your face and body.
● Then take 2-3 drops of the oil and massage it on your skin in circular motions and let it get absorbed. You don’t have to wash it off and you can repeat this process daily for best results.
How to use almond oil for hair?
● Mix the oil with some coconut oil according to your hair length.
● Apply directly by rubbing it on your scalp and on your hair lengthwise up to the ends and then wash it off.
● Massage the oil two to three times in a week before shampooing your hair.
Would you like to share your own special ways of using almond oil for hair and skin? Please leave your comments below and we will feature you in our next blog on the topic.