Market Analysis: Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
Healthcare Asset Management Market is expected to reach USD 37,642 million by 2025, from USD 7,500 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 34.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Global Healthcare Asset Management Market, By Product (FID in Hospitals, Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS), Infrared And Ultrasound Tags, RFID in The Pharmaceutical Industry), Application (Hospital Asset Management, Pharmaceuticals Asset Management), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Download Exclusive Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-healthcare-asset-management-market
Market Definition: Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
The asset management & tracking system are vital components in the effective management and use of medical equipment and supplies. These systems are ideal for critical medical devices and applications. They assist in medical facilities, improves care and better control risk. Custom design services helps to create RFID tags optimized for special needs. The various application of this system are tracking surgical equipment and sponges, ensuring properly sterilization of tools before next use, auto-configuration or dosage on basis of replaceable tools or cartridges, identifying patients, new-born and personnel for audit trails and treatment and inventory of biological probes in cryogenic environments.
Key players such as Sunflower Systems offers various asset management solutions to meet the needs of the healthcare industry by tracking high value medical and scientific equipment and items that range from highly mobile mission critical to items that are used on a daily basis. The Sunflower Enterprise Asset Management Solution is designed to increase physical and financial accountability for assets as an outcome of your everyday processes.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
· Strong concerns for patient safety
· Decreasing cost of hardware and software
· Technological advancements
· Increasing use in the pharmaceutical industry
· Technical and operational issues
· Privacy and ethical concerns
· Initial investment requirements
To Insightful Report Details Visit https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-healthcare-asset-management-market
Market Segmentation: Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
· Global healthcare asset management market is segmented based on product, application and geographical segments.
· Based on product, the market is segmented into FID in hospitals, real-time location systems (RTLS), infrared and ultrasound tags, RFID in the pharmaceutical industry segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of hardware and software.
· On the basis of application the market is classified into hospital asset management, pharmaceuticals asset management.
· Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
The global healthcare asset management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of healthcare asset management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the global healthcare asset management market are Aeroscout Industrial, Ekahau, Inc., Awarepoint Corporation, Elpas, Radianse, Versus Technology, Inc., Vizbee RFID Solutions, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Thingmagic, Sonitor Technologies, IBM Corporation, Ekahau, Inc., Awarepoint Corporation, Siemens Healthcare, and GE Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, Cerner Corporation as among others.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-healthcare-asset-management-market
Research Methodology: Global Healthcare Asset Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
· Current and future of global healthcare asset management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
· The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
· Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
· The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Browse Trending Related Reports @
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market