Middle East and Africa dry eye syndrome market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Dry eye is a multifactorial disease of the tears and ocular surface that causes symptoms of disquiet visual disturbance and tears film variability with possible damage to the ocular surface. It is escorted increase in tear film osmolality and ocular surface inflammation which may result in substantial damage of eye. The symptoms of dry eye syndrome include eye redness, blurred vision and eye fatigue, Watery eyes, which are the body's response to the irritation of dry eyes such as a stinging burning and scratchy sensation in eyes.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Dry Eye Syndrome Market
The Middle East and Africa Dry eye syndrome market is segmented into ten notable segments on the basis of product type, dosage type, drug class, dose, medication type, container type, packaging type, type, end user and distribution channel.
· On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into tear stimulators, artificial tears, secretagogue and others
· On the basis of dosage type, the market is segmented into liquid, semi solid and others
· On the basis of drug class, the market is segmented into anti-inflammatory, lubricating agents, anti-infectives, anti-allergics, cholinergics and others
· On the basis of dose, the market is segmented into multi dose and unit dose
· On the basis of medication type, the market is segmented into prescription (RX) drugs, and over the counter (OTC) drugs
Know more about this report https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-dry-eye-syndrome-market
· On the basis of container type, the market is segmented into unit dose vials, bottles, and tubes
· On the basis of packaging type, the market is segmented into plastic, glass and aluminium
· On the basis of type, the market is segmented into generics and brands.
· On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, clinics, and others
· On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies and others
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Dry Eye Syndrome Market
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East And Africa dry eye syndrome market are Allergan, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Novartis Ag, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc., Akorn, Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novaliq Gmbh, Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Cardinal Health, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited., Cipla Inc., Perrigo Company Plc, Senju Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Horus Pharma, Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Visufarma, Hubrx and others.
· In May 2018, Teva Canada Limited, a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (Israel), launched Teva-Cyclosporine. It is a generic version of Allergen’s Restasis. The major advantage of this product launch is that it will help the company in growing its market share in the dry eye treatment, as more than 29.0 % of Canada population suffers from the dry eye syndrome.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Dry Eye Syndrome Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=middle-east-and-africa-dry-eye-syndrome-market
Browse Trending Related Reports @
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market