When you talk of hair transplant, Jaipur would always be in your discussion as it is where you find excellent services in India. It is not just the fact known in India but also in foreign land as most of the people of the western world have found India as their preferred destination for hair transplant tourism.
Cost has stayed as a big factor in deciding for the hair transplant procedure as they are cosmetic procedures which are known to be expensive. Before planning to undergo hair transplant most people look for the estimate cost of the procedure to know whether it falls in their budget or not. In western world, the hair transplant is a very expensive procedure and is not insured also so one has to pay the complete amount from their pockets. But now the alternate route to get the hair transplant done is to visit India for hair transplant tourism. India is likely the preferred destination as the quality of treatment at few of the clinics is world class and at an affordable cost.
In India also you could find variety of hair transplant clinic from cheaper to expensive ones but still the procedure is way too affordable than the clinics in the west. Hair transplant cost in Jaipur is way too affordable and the quality is definitely at par the international clinics. In Jaipur, Medispa hair transplant clinic is one of the best clinics offering all variety of hair loss solution. We are religiously committed to provide you excellent outcomes and for that we use latest technology, high quality armamentarium, trusted surgical hand and experienced team. Dr Suneet Soni is among the most celebrated surgeons all across the globe whose artistry and surgical hand has been applauded globally.
So if you are seeking for the best hair transplant clinic in Jaipur then Medispa hair transplant clinic is the best place to get it. You will surely have a dream come true experience with us.
Hair transplant cost in India
The hair transplant is a cosmetic procedure which can’t be considered as a cheaper option but the results you get is really worth spending such amount. The hair transplant cost in India might vary from 60 K to 400 K which is influenced by many associated factors. The most common factor that you would see all the clinics explaining you while quoting the cost is the numbers of hair grafts needed to perform the procedure. Each hair follicle might cost you around 30 – 130 INR which is different at every clinic based on their reputation.
Believe it hair transplant is a onetime investment that you could spend for your confidence and happiness.
Factors affecting the hair transplant cost in Jaipur
As we discussed above that there are many factors responsible for the cost of the hair transplant which include:
1. Sex of the patient: Females do need to pay more for hair transplant as in females the numbers of hair follicles needed are more as compared to the male. The females usually prefer no shave approach which makes the procedure bit tricky and difficult so you need to pay more for such expertise.
2. Levels of baldness: The grades of baldness are assessed by Norwood classification which defines the intensity of baldness. If the level of baldness is more than the cost of the procedure also would be on the higher side.
3. Type of hair transplant: The hair transplant can be performed on scalp and on the facial areas. If you are seeking facial hair transplant for beard, moustache or eyebrows then per hair graft cost would be slightly higher than that of the scalp.
4. Technique of hair transplant: FUE hair transplant is pricier than the FUT hair transplant. FUE hair transplant is tedious and time consuming which make the procedure bit expensive but not all clinic charge more for it.
5. Numbers of hair follicles needed: The count of hair follicles depends majorly on the extent of baldness and the available hair density at the donor area. The higher the need of numbers of hair follicles more will be the cost of the procedure.
6. Credentials of the surgeon: The experienced and expert surgeon would cost you more as compared to the surgeon with not much experience or not adequate qualification.