Brother Printer is the most famous machinery device among users for its quality printouts and affordability. It has several astonishing features and amazing functionalities that meet the requirements of people. However, it has also a wireless connection through which you can print without even physically attaching your printer to your PC. But you should know the accurate steps to Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi so that you can print wirelessly. In this guide, we will walk you through the entire procedures for your Brother Printer Wireless setup. Thus, give a glimpse of the noted information and start following on your own. For sure, in a couple of seconds, your Brother Printer will be connected over your Wi-Fi network.
Find Out Credentials Before Taking A Step To Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi
Before connecting your Brother Printer to a wireless network, you must have the required credentials. These are:
· Wireless Network Name (SSID)
· Wireless Network Pass Code (Password)
Most wireless routers are having a label with the default credentials. But if in case, the router credentials aren't available, check the documentation that came with your device. You will see a Network name and a Wireless Key which can make your Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi job easy.
Steps To Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi
Now, once you have found the wireless router credentials or wireless network settings of your access point, set up Brother Printer. Here’s how to appropriately Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi:
· First, connect the power cord to your Brother Printer device and then connect it properly to an electrical socket.
· Afterward, turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
· Next, press the “Menu” button on your printer’s control panel.
· Thereafter, slightly press the Up or Down arrow key to choose your Network.
· After selecting a Wi-Fi router, press OK.
· Then, press the Up or Down arrow key again to select “WLAN”.
· Once you select it, click the “OK” tab.
· Now, press the Up or Down arrow key to opt for the “Setup Wizard” option.
· And then press OK.
· When “WLAN Enable?” appears on the screen, select “Yes” to enable the wireless network.
· Doing so the wireless setup wizard will get started.
· Now, the system will search for your available network and display a list of Network Names (SSIDs).
· When a list of SSIDs appears, press the “Up or Down” arrow keys to select the SSID you wrote down earlier.
· And thereafter, you need to click OK.
· Enter the Network passcode correctly and then press OK to apply your settings.
· Select “Yes” to apply the settings.
· Now, The Brother Printer tries to connect to the wireless network which you have opted for.
· In a while, the Brother Printer gets successfully connected to your Wi-Fi network or router.
Facing Problems During Brother Printer Wireless Setup, Call Us
Don’t feel blue! If you have been gone through the aforementioned directives in order to Connect Brother Printer To Wi-Fi but got failed. We have talented tech specialists you can frequently contact via helpline support number. Your problem will be resolved in a very short span.