Setup your Epson Printer accurately, download & install the latest driver and connect it to the computer to start the print job. But this is not so enough to get quality printouts from your Epson Printer. It is also extremely essential to check out the ink cartridges installed in your device. You have to confirm that all the black & white and color inks are appropriately installed and have a high level of inks. Otherwise, there will be a high chance of facing the Epson Printer Not Printing Black or printer printing blank pages problem. If you come across the same problematic issue, chill! In this post, we are going to discuss and elaborate on its fixing instructions. So, you can frequently take help from here and hassle-freely print in black color.
What Causes Epson Printer Not Printing Black?
There can be several factors that lead to Epson Printer Not Printing Black. Some of the common causes are listed below:
· Due to clogged Print Head.
· Problems with Epson printer driver.
· Due to improper source data.
· Issues in the black ink cartridges.
· Epson Printer Offline could also be the one reason behind the printer not printing black problem.
Effective Troubleshooting Methods For Epson Printer Not Printing Black
We have enlisted simple and cost-effective fixing instructions that will aid you exclusively in solving Epson Printer Not Printing Black. So, walk through the below-noted directives one by one to get rid of them soon:
· First and foremost, turn off your Epson printer and disconnect the device from the computer as well. Also, remove all the USB cables connected to the devices.
· Now, check the availability of paper in the printer to ensure limited papers with plain A-4 size are loaded.
· After a couple of minutes, reconnect all the edges as well as USB cables.
· Now, press the “Power” button to turn on your printer.
· Once the printer is ON, Navigate the Printer Settings.
· Click the “print a test page” option for testing your Epson Printer function.
· You are also advised to set the paper size on the dialog box and adjust other suitable settings. Then you can freely click on the “print a test page” button.
· If the Epson Printer Not Printing Black problem continues, check the ink levels to determine the black ink volume.
Additional Fixing Guide To Sort Epson Printer Not Printing Black
In the next solution, we hardly recommend you to check your printer head whether it is clogged or not. As sometimes Printer is Not Printing Black due to a clogged/blocked print head. So, at that point, you need to clean the settled dust particles from the printhead and thereafter attempt to print. Here’s how to clean the Epson PrintHead:
· In the first step, make sure that the printer isn’t showing any specific errors on the LCD screen.
· Now, press the “Home” button and choose “Setup” > “Maintenance.”
· Select “Printhead Nozzle Check” now.
· Doing so a page will appear with four colored grids designed to illustrate which nozzles are blocked. If no nozzles are blocked, you will also get to know about it.
· If no gaps are present, select “Done”.
· If there are gaps or some lines are faint, select “Clean the printhead” and then click “Continue”.
NOTE: During cleaning the nozzle do not turn off the printer.
Contact Us Anytime For Advanced Technical Assistance
If you find any complications while eliminating Epson Printer Not Printing Black with the aforementioned directive method, call us immediately. We are well-certified and top-most talented technicians who work hard at a 24/7 helpline number to support you. We are always ready to lend you a hand with ease so that you can overcome your printing problem soon. So, don’t waste your more time! Hurry up! Dial the given number and communicate with us.