At times you can sense that something is right. You can feel it, in your gut. However, in a cut-throat business world, you cannot rely on your gut feeling to make a decision. You need facts on your side.
Luckily, we have a lot of research discovering the current situation of employee productivity.
Do you know what the fascinating thing about workplace productivity is? Multiple factors can affect it.
Work Surroundings Play a Major Role in Making or Breaking Your Productivity
1. According to Digium, businesses that utilize a unified communications (UC) phone device experience, on common, view a 52% increase in workplace productivity, following in a 25% jump in operating profit.
2. 86% of workers mention they’re most efficient when they operate solely from home, as indicated by Fundera.
Remote Operations Can Revolutionize Productivity
3. 77% of workers report greater efficiency while functioning off-site, as per the Remote Collaborative Worker Study done by CoSo Cloud.
4. After analyzing 427 reports on work behaviour, Portland State University’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences determined that bullying bosses enhance workers’ counter productive work behaviours. This includes performing a task incorrectly, coming in late, acquiring longer-than-permitted breaks, or with holding effort.
5. 85% of workers are not employedor are disengaged at the workplace, rising in $7 trillion in lost efficiency, as per Gallup’s State of the Local Workplace.
6. 71% of users, studies by Robert Half mentioned, listening to music makes them highly productive.
Stress is the Core Factor Behind Less Productivity
7. A PWC report exposed that workers who are stressed regarding their economics are about five times more apt to be diverted by their investments at work, and double as likely to use three hours or more at workplace trading with commercial matters.
8. Stress-associated disorders cost companies apredicted $200 to $300B a year in lost efficiency, as published in Stress in the Workplace.
9. 64% of worldwide business managers said versatile operating had a positive influence on productivity, Condeco reports.
Innovative Tools and Data Can Enhance Productivity
10. 92% of workers say owning technology that aids them to do their work efficiently influences their work satisfaction, as per a study by Ultimate Software.
Meetings have a great possibility of converting a result-driven and robust idea to a successful business. However, how to achieve it is still not clear.
It is essential to know that meetings that go without a program and a planned term usually consume workers’ energy and time. Besides, it doesn’t give any real outcomes.
For example, did you know:
11. Teams use upwards of 17.5 hours in the entire week, ordering the web of inefficient communication. This, indeed, is a genuine loss and demonstrates how the interaction should be stored short and well-documented.
12. Your employee devotes over half the day reviewing their emails. The Washington Post recommends that the typical worker spends around 4.1 hours per day monitoring their inbox.
Are you looking forward to Increasing Your Productivity and Efficiency?
The productivity statistics mentioned above are a lot to consume at once. I am glad you have made it through!
If these steps have stirred you up to take action on enhancing your productivity, then WorkStatus is here to help you out! It is a one-stop solution for businesses.From time tracking to capturing screenshots to keeping track of productivity, WorkStatus can do it all
What makes WorkStatus stand out is its ability to manage the whole workflow and the requirements of employees. Regardless of its innovative features, the software is effortless to use. Any business, be it real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, contractors, or enterprises, can use it.
And last but not the least, it is a free employee monitoring software. You can use it on the web, Android, iOS, and Mac devices.