Based on end-use, the surfactants & wetting agent segment accounted for more than two-fifths of the global dioctyl maleate market share in 2018 and is expected retain its dominance throughout the estimated period. This is attributed to increase in demand for surfactants to be used in manufacturing of household detergents and personal care products. The plasticizer segment, on the other hand, is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 4.2% by 2026. Increase in demand for flexible PVC products in various applications such as construction, automotive, toys, plastic medical devices, and food packaging films has propelled the growth of the segment.
Download PDF Report Sample @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6076
Based on geography, the Asia-Pacific region, followed by North America, contributed to more than half of the global dioctyl maleate market revenue in 2018 and is predicted to rule the roost during 2019–2026. Many large automobile players like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, and others have shifted their manufacturing facilities to Asia-Pacific, due to abundant presence of raw materials and low labor cost. This factor is expected to amplify the demand for dioctyl maleate across the region. The same region is also anticipated to cite the fastest CAGR of 4.1% during the study period.
Key Benefits for Dioctyl Maleate Market:
1. The dioctyl maleate market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
2. Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
3. Major countries have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
4. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the dioctyl maleate market forecast for the period of 2019–2026.
5. The report outlines the current dioctyl maleate market trends and future scenario of the market from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
6. The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the dioctyl maleate market and their detailed impact analysis is elucidated in the study.
Rise in demand for non-phthalate plasticizers, increase in constructional activities in developing countries, and development of the cosmetic & personal care product industry in emerging economies drive the growth of the global dioctyl maleate market. On the other hand, availability of cheaper substitutes restrains the growth to some extent. Nevertheless, implementation of stringent government regulations on phthalates is expected to create a number of lucrative opportunities for the key players in the industry.
By End Use
2. Emulsion Paint
3. Surfactants & Wetting Agent
5. Textile Coating
Get Full Summary of This Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/dioctyl-maleate-market
Allied Market Research recently published a report, titled, “Dioctyl Maleate Market by End Use (Adhesives, Emulsion Paint, Surfactants & Wetting Agent, Plasticizer, Textile Coating, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026.” The report provides a detailed analysis of the market, including key winning strategies, industry drivers &restraints, market size & forecast, top investment pockets, competitive landscape, and wavering market trends. As per the report, the global dioctyl maleate industry was estimated at $242.6 million in 2018 and is anticipated to register $326.1 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business-consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services, and insights on markets across 11 industry verticals. Adopting extensive research methodologies, AMR is instrumental in helping its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domains. We are equipped with skilled analysts and experts, and have a wide experience of working with many Fortune 500 companies and small & medium enterprises.