Bachelors of commerce a 3-year undergraduate course is one of the most preferred courses opted by many commerce group students post completion of their HSC education. This is a common degree program offered at various Government and deemed private commerce and management institutions all over the nation. Amongst the various cities of the northwestern region of India, Dehradun is considered to be the most recommended city for pursuing any commerce and management courses. Since Dehradun “the city of love” is the times' old antiquated tourist destination of India surrounded by various trade link centers and industries. In Dehradun, the CSR recommended the best educational institution for pursuing higher education is the Himalayan institute of technology Dehradun.
Is commerce a good course?
Commerce is the top third-highest enrolled UG degree program in pan-India. Every year Bachelor of Commerce degree program is chosen by 4 million students with 55% of aggregate marks in their HSC education with English as one of the major papers irrespective of their HSC stream. This is a course primarily focuses on 4 main subject matters Accountancy, Economics, Mathematics, and Commerce to improvise the theoretical and practical techniques of buying, selling, exporting, and importing of goods and products from buyers to sellers and commercial communities with a monetary aspect preferably known as a subset of business. In addition to B.com very other top-rated commerce degree programs offered at HIT DOON guided by the subject matter experts of commerce and accounting are,
• B.com (HONS)
Careers and Job opportunities for a B.com degree holder :
As we have mentioned earlier, commerce is the only course opted by a wide range of people owing to its career scope and branches which rely on various business, accounting, and trading sectors. The following are the top 5 most recommended job sectors for a commerce graduate.
• Banking sector – The nation’s banking sector provides a wide range of scope for graduates irrespective of their specializations yet, the majority of the banking aspirants pursue any of the UG or PG commerce degree course as the subject matters of commerce is very much important to clear competitive exams in banking and finance sectors.
• Accounting – Following that, accounting a sub-class of commerce bestows various top-tier job profiles for commerce graduates like CA, CMA, Financial accountant, Tax accountant, auditor, financial consultant, and a lot more.
• Business development and management – Managing and developing a business organization is a dream career for various commerce graduates. Preferably post completion of B.com business aspirants pursue an MBA course and attains top-level careers in the management field namely business constructor.
• Commercial sector – Trading and commercial sector are the two most valuable sectors offering a variety of scope for B.com aspirants like stockbroker supported by retail and wholesale communities of the nation.
• Sales and marketing – Sales management and advertising agencies are the top fifth most suited job profiles availed by commerce graduates as they acknowledge the scratch-to-end operations of buying, selling, and exporting.
Top rated job profiles for B.com graduates
The best Career choices and top-rated Job profiles attained by B.com graduates from the country’s best institutions like HIT Dehradun include:
• Bank Manager
• Tax consultant
• Chattered Financial analyst
• Business analyst
• Investment banking analyst
• Business Evaluator
• Financial Planner
• Tax Accountant.