An image is worth more than one thousand words. The image of your business in the locality has a tremendous impact on the number of customers you get. Therefore, it is of utmost importance to give your business the best possible image. What better start than getting it sparkling clean? Keeping a clean commercial building is vital in providing your business with a powerful image.
While keeping your commercial building clean is a time-consuming activity, several options are available for busy business owners to continue their focus on business management. Since there are so many options, this article will help you choose the best team of commercial cleaning in Brisbane.
What should you consider when selecting a commercial cleaning company?
Selecting a commercial cleaning company to take care of the cleaning of your commercial building should by no means be underestimated. Most commercial cleaning companies work with lock-in contracts that protect them from you stopping their services, no matter how bad their quality can be! Therefore, make sure to search for the different options in your area and look at their ratings, reputation, quality of service, staff training, and responsiveness. In this article, you will learn how to analyse these aspects of the business and other primary factors to consider.
1) Thoroughness. A thorough cleaning is essential if you want to take the image of your business to the next level. If a commercial cleaning company does the cleaning just on the surface or where the eyes can see, it might seem ok at first, but as soon as you move a piece of furniture or adjust an office, the lack of proper cleaning will be evident. Also, nowadays is more important than ever before to be thorough with the disinfection of surfaces to control the spread of bacteria or viruses.
To review the thoroughness of a commercial cleaning company, it is worth paying for a one-off clean at first. Then, even though the cost is higher when compared to a regular cleaning program, you can see the quality of their work with your own eyes.
2) Training. A professional team of commercial cleaning is not just a group of people full of cleaning products. Experience and training are essential for a cleaning team to provide thorough cleaning services. Experienced crews are well aware of the correct use of different cleaning products, their dose, and their correct application on surfaces.
How can you tell if the team is trained to do commercial cleaning? If you can get a one-off clean from the company, keep a close eye on how they perform the job. Do they follow a checklist or a systematic way of cleaning? It doesn't mean that they will be carrying a paper checklist with them, but you will see them following the same patterns in every room of the building and using the same products and tools for the same materials. You will be able to see that their way of working is different from janitorial services that take care of everyday jobs only. A genuine service of commercial cleaning in Brisbane will easily stand out to you. For example, they will always clean before disinfecting, as stated on the Safe Work Australia site.
3) Flexibility. Don't let the cleaning of your commercial building control your schedule. It is essential to know that the company is reliable regarding their schedules and that they are flexible enough to adapt to your business needs.
When contacting a commercial cleaning company, make sure to discuss your regular cleaning schedule in advance. You don't want to pay a one-off clean to realise later that the company's plan doesn't match your needs.
4) Check what is included. What you expect from commercial cleaning and what you might get can vary a lot. Therefore, it is crucial for you to share with the company what your expectations are and to inquire about what cleaning tasks they offer.
For instance, do they include the washing of tea towels, emptying and cleaning trash bins, and cleaning appliances in their service? Commercial cleaning is not just cleaning windows, mopping, and vacuuming. A complete set of cleaning tasks is what you want to improve the image of your business.
5) Review the contract! As stated initially, many commercial cleaning businesses work based on lock-in contracts that you cannot get away from afterwards. It is highly recommended to stay away from these types of contracts that can make your commercial cleaning a constant nightmare. Instead, do your best to find the prices of a frequent cleaning service that allows you to stop anytime you want to adapt to your needs and expectations.
Usually, a commercial cleaning company that has no lock-in contracts provide better quality on their cleaning services. That is the only means they have to keep their clients with their services.
Time to search!
It might take you some time to find the right commercial cleaning company for your business. Remember that you want a professional team that provides a high-quality service while keeping competitive prices, but above all, you want a company you can trust.
Brisbane Clean from the A&R Commercial Cleaning group provides just that. No lock-in contracts, high quality in their work, and friendly service that you can trust.
Contact them today to get your free quote!
Phone: (+61) 0421 659 862