1. Lie flat with your legs squeezed together, your feet pointed, and arms held tightly to your sides.
2. Inhale with control as you roll your legs overhead, one vertebra at a time, until you can place your palms flat against the back of your lower back.
3. Balance evenly on the backs of your shoulders and inhale with control as you reach your right leg forward on a high diagonal and your left leg back in opposition. 4. Split your legs as far as you are able while maintaining the lift in your hips (do not allow the weight of your body to fall into your wrists)
5. Exhale with control as you switch legs, keeping the legs firm and the hips lifted.
6. Alternate legs six times.