Being the top of your arm, this muscle controls your use of the forearm and elbow. Strengthening this muscle will give your great, toned upper arms. Pair this with a tricep move and you're on your way to envy-inducing arms.
1. Lie flat on the floor with your head and shoulders underneath a high, sturdy table.
2. Grasp the table edge with both hands, palms shoulder-distance apart and facing in.
3. Pull yourself up off the floor as high as you can, keeping your abs tight and your neck straight.
4. Pause for 1 second, then lower yourself back down.
5. Repeat for 60 seconds, or as long as you can.