This inclined bench press will target the clavicular portion of the pectoralis major (say that five times fast)
For many ladies, its difficult to get into the weight room and command the bench, but if you want an awesome chest you're going to have to toughen up! Try this easy move~
1. Lean back on an incline bench at about 30 to 45 degrees with your feet flat on the floor giving yourself a good sturdy base.
2. Lower back is flat against the bench. Arch your back slightly during this lift. Take hold of the bar with a medium-wide grip.
3. Raise the bar off the rack and hold it right above your head arms locked. Like with the bench press, hold it at the top for just a second and get oriented.
4. Start down with the weight slowly. Pause for a brief moment so you don't bounce the weight off your chest, then press it back up to the top position, exhaling on the way up.
5. Keep your wrists straight and your elbows beneath your wrists with your arms tucked at a 45-degree angle. Do not keep your elbows back this puts maximum stretch on the pecs and serious stress on the shoulder joint.
6. STAY FOCUSED :)