This standing abdominal move requires your muscles to be solid, while still twisting. The combination creates the perfect move for your entire lower stomach.
1. Stand with your feet 3 feet apart, knees slightly bent, and hands clasped.
2. Keeping your hips still, bring your hands down to your left hip, "paddling" backward.
3. Next, raise your hands up to chest level, and then paddle them to the right hip.
4. Do 10 alternating reps for each side.
* If it's too easy, hold a 2- to 5-pound dumbbell in each hand.