Bass are going to be relying not only on sight, but on vibrations, to catch fish during the night.
* Buzzbaits, Jitterbugs, Crazy Crawlers and Sputter Bugs
These are emit a lot of vibrations, which bass will pick up on their lateral line, so they're good as surface lures.
* Rapala Rattl'n Raps, Bagley's Chatter 'B' and Bill Lewis Rat-L-Trap
These are all great sub-surface lures that combine the vibrations they produce with the rattles inside them, and thus do a good job of getting some lunar lunkers.
* Big spinnerbaits with large blades put out a lot of vibration that attract a lot of attention from feeding fish
* Just like day time, hitting up vegetation can be productive with the following lures:
- Spro Frogs
- Scum Frog
- Booyah Pad Frog
- Darting Plugs
Use these where the vegetation hits the open water, because big bass moving in from deeper water to feed tend to hang up here.
* A big, Texas-rigged Berkley Power Bait Power Worm or a Carolina rig with a Power Lizard are perfect for targeting summer bass at night.