1. You won’t have to squeeze it in before happy hour.
In life, unexpected things come up! How many times have you planned to go to the gym after dinner only to feel too tired to actually drag yourself there?
2. You’ll fire up fat burning when you need it most.
Start your metabolism early to have it burning the entire day!
3. You’ll be better able to focus.
Exercise clears your mind and is perfect for starting your day.
4. You'll avoid the crowds
Nothing is better than an empty gym!
5. ...Or you can avoid the gym all together
Morning yoga at home is a great way to start the day.
6. You'll set a healthy tone for the rest of the day
Chances are, you'll eat healthier and feel like exercising MORE throughout the day!
7. You don't need to wake up that much earlier
Give yourself an extra half an hour. Your body will thank you!