Kale Salad with Strawberries, Pecans and Goat Cheese
1 bunch Kale (curly)
¼ cup Olive Oil
1 cup Strawberries (chopped)
½ cup Goat Cheese
1 cup Pecans
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
- Wash and dry the kale.
- Tear kale into bit size pieces, removing the stems completely. Place in large bowl.
-Sprinkle olive oil over the top.
- Juice the lemon and sprinkle over the top.
- Massage the oil and juice into the kale. (The goal is to not have any of the white cloudy film left on the kale.
- Grind a bit of salt and pepper on top. Mix up the kale.
- Sprinkle the strawberries, pecans and goat cheese on top.
- Add your salad tongs and serve.