Wound Closure Devices include sutures, staples, and specially designed mechanical devices that help close wounds by manipulating the edges of the wound tissue more closely. Apart from these sealants, strips, and adhesive are also used to close the wound.
DelveInsight’s ‘ Wound Closure Devices Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast - 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Wound Closure Devices and the historical and forecasted Wound Closure Devices market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some key facts of the Wound Closure Devices Market
· Global Wound Closure Devices Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
· The demand for Wound Closure Devices is primarily attributed to the rising cases of chronic wounds, increasing traumatic injuries, recent product approvals, and increasing manufacturers’ initiative to develop technologically advanced products.
· According to the data released by the International Diabetes Federation in the year 2020, approximately 40 to 60 million people are affected with diabetic foot complications worldwide.
Some of the Wound Closure Devices Companies are:
· Johnson & Johnson
· B. Braun Melsungen AG
· Smith & Nephew
· Chemence Medical, Inc
· Healthium Medtech
· Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
· Futura Surgicare Pvt Ltd.
· Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc
· Microcure (Suzhou) Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
· CooperSurgical Inc
· Adhezion Biomedical
· Adhesys Medical
· Cardinal Health
· Dukal LLC
· ORION SUTURES INDIA PVT LTD
· AdvaCare Pharma
· And Many others
The major factors driving the demand for Wound Closure Devices are the rising cases of chronic wounds, increasing traumatic injuries, recent product approvals, and increasing manufacturers’ initiative to develop technologically advanced products.
Scope of the Wound Closure Devices Report
· The report covers the descriptive overview of Wound Closure Devices, explaining its applications, advantages, and limitations, etc.
· Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available Wound Closure Devices is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of Wound Closure Devices
· A detailed review of Wound Closure Devices market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
· The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the Wound Closure Devices market.
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Wound Closure Devices
3. Wound Closure Devices: Background and Overview
4. Wound Closure Devices: Regulatory Scenario
5. Wound Closure Devices: Reimbursement Scenario
6. Company Profiles
6.3. Johnson & Johnson
6.4. B. Braun Melsungen AG
Products detail in the report…
7. Wound Closure Devices: Competitive Analysis
8. KOL Views
9. Wound Closure Devices: Market Analysis in 7MM
10. Country-Wise Market size of Wound Closure Devices in 7MM (2018–2026)
11. Market Dynamic
12. PEST Analysis
13. Conclusion and Future Perspective
15. DelveInsight Capabilities
17. About DelveInsight
DelveInsght’s Competitive Intelligence Service includes a multidimensional coverage, helping to keep track of competitors and gain traction in the dynamic market by overcoming the challenges and expediting business growth through a strategic and tactical approach.
DelveInsight Business Research is a leading Market Research, and Business Consultant focused purely on Healthcare. It helps pharma companies by providing them with end-to-end services to solve their business problems.
Get hold of all the Pharma and healthcare market research reports on our market research subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
State: New York
Country: United States