TELUS is a famous telecommunication company that helps you provide various services worldwide. TELUS is now setting up the email to their multiple users, and you need to upgrade it to the higher version. To set up the TELUS email on your iPhone or IOS, you must have the email id and password you used to log in to TELUS mail. After that, you need to perform the below steps:
* First, you need to open the settings of your iPhone and go to the account and password option.
* You need to select the add account option to proceed further and navigate to other options.
* With this, you need to tap on add mail account and get the new page on your screen.
After that, you are required to enter the complete description of the account, like full name, email, and password.
* Once you click on the Next button, your mail will find out the email settings and complete the account setup.
* If your mail finds out the TELUS email settings, you need to tap on the Done button to complete the process and set up the TELUS account.
If you cannot set up the TELUS mail account, you can contact their customer service team. They will help you in TELUS Email Not Working issues and give you the solution. You can find the different contact modes on their help section and connect with the experts in no time.