1) First, get together the following nail polish colors; lime/grass green, neon pink/red, white, and black. You can use thin and thick brush nail polish, or a nail marker/pen.
2) Next, paint your nail with the pink/red, leaving a small sliver at the top of your nail open and not painted yet.
3) Paint that small, open, sliver with the green nail polish. Then, paint a teeny tiny sliver underneath it with the white nail polish.
4) After that, using the black nail marker/pen, draw small, oval-shaped seeds on the pink/red part of your nail.
5) So your nail stays perfect, use clear nail polish for protection so it stays fresh!