Can you really tickle a lobster to catch a lobster?
I've never really thought about lobster fishing beyond cage fishing (is that what it's called?) but this video gives a totally different perspective!
Here are the detailed and informative steps he gives us for tickling and catching lobster:
1. Install GoPro on Face
2. Dive your lard tail to the bottom
3. Locate Lobster within 5 seconds (or go wait in the car)
4. Properly Position Net and Tickler
5. Tickle His Happy Spot
6. Watch Him Flip Out (This reaction is because I have offended him)
7. Tickle Him Again and Close Net
8. Measure Him, Because Jail Sucks!
9. Return To Boat
10. Get Another Net!
--States have their own regulations for doing this, so check yours.
--Keep a measuring device on you and measure to make sure you can even take it from the water (otherwise, let it go right away without harm!)
--Check what areas and species you can try to "tickle" in!