If you run a shop on Shopify, you may be looking for ways to give back to the community. There are a number of donation apps available that can help you do just that. In this post, we'll take a look at some of the best donation apps for Shopify and discuss how they work. We'll also provide tips on choosing the right donation app for your business. So if you're looking to make a difference with your shop, keep reading.
Top 10 best Shopify donation apps:
Donations are a great way to help support your favorite sites, causes, or services.
Donation apps for Shopify allow store owners to add PayPal donation buttons to their store that can be used during checkout or on static pages of your site.
Here are the top 10 best Shopify donation apps:
1) One-Click Donation Buttons - This allows you to choose from 20 different types of donation options, including Cancer Research UK, Red Cross, ASPCA, WWF, and Save the Children. You can also set up custom text or coupon codes for your donors, which is cool. And it comes with 6 different color schemes so you can get creative.
2) Snazzy Donations - This has some really nice functionality that allows you to add a donation button to your product pages. You can link directly to PayPal or point the customer towards a custom page with their donation options.
3) Collect Donation - This allows you to add a customizable widget that shows on all of your store's pages and allows shoppers to donate from there. This one is neat because if someone wants to donate but isn't ready to buy, they have the option right there for easy access.
4) Cotabato Lite - Donations by Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress - This app inserts a widget at the bottom of product pages where customers can choose what charity they would like their money donated to. The cool thing about this one is that it will show which of your products that particular charity was interested in. So if you happen to be a charitable person yourself, this will give you a little more insight into what charities are interested in your site.
5) Social Share Buttons for Product Page - A different take on the 'insert a widget' option, this app gives everyone a chance to share a product of their choice with all of their social media followers before they even visit the checkout page. Knowing how some people have thousands of followers could generate massive exposure for your store if some of those shoppers also buy from you.
6) Donation Button by Little Spark Creative - This one lets you add multiple donation widgets throughout various pages on your site or just leave them on your checkout page. What's so cool about this is that you can choose to either have it show a single donation button or an entire list of charities for shoppers to donate to in order of your choosing.
7) Simple Donation Button - This one gives you some nice options like adding custom names, images, and descriptions for each donation button (and even their corresponding color). It also has multiple text labels, which is good if you need buttons with different messages on them.
8) Social Donations - This is another one that makes the widget available at various locations throughout your site. You can customize all aspects of this app, including how many widgets are displayed on each page and where they come up (header, sidebar, footer). It also gives you the option to customize your payment button text and URL and add a photo for each donation.
9) Social Sharing Buttons - This app is similar to #4, except it doesn't require you to create a special page, and donate buttons can be customized with different logos and descriptions for each one. You also have the option of adding them automatically or manually. It's got some pretty neat color schemes included too.
10) ESSB – Product Share Social Donation - This lets you display "donation" buttons on product pages, allowing customers to shop for gifts to donate towards something they would like to contribute instead of buying it themselves—an interesting twist on using donations in your store.
Shopify offers donation apps that make it easy to set up and manage a crowdfunding campaign. With our integrated app, you can fundraise for causes like animal shelters or disaster relief efforts all in one place. The best part is we'll take care of the technical aspects, so your donors aren't subjected to any distractions during their purchase process. So give us a call today, and let us help put together the perfect setup for your online fundraising needs.