We have all been in that position where we suddenly have a dozen boxes of girl scout cookies, but no intention to eat them all! One great way to use them up is to "reinvent" them into other recipes, such as these bars! You can do this with any recipe, though I recommend thin mints!
-12 ounces high quality milk chocolate chips
-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
-10 Girl Scout Cookies (any flavor), divided and coarsely chopped
-1 Tablespoon vanilla
-1 Tablespoon butter, softened (for the foil)
1. Line an 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a small saucepan over medium low heat, melt the milk chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. 3. Stir continuously.
4. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and 8 of the coarsely chopped Girl Scout cookies.
5. Spread into prepared pan. Top with remaining chopped Girl Scout Cookies.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. Use foil handles to lift fudge from the pan. Remove foil and cut into 1 x 1 inch square pieces.