Welcome to our Adtivate Review, a software made to create for you an affiliate marketing website that actually monetizes online.
1. Why You Should Use Software to Create an Affiliate Marketing Website
One of the most common questions I get about Adtivate is “What kind of affiliate links can I use?”. The answer to that question is as follows: you can use any kind of affiliate link that you want, as long as it’s not a Ponzi scheme.
As we have clearly established, high-quality affiliate links are the staple of the world’s marketing. People buy products online in droves (perhaps even more than they buy offline) because they like the products, and if you make it easy for them to promote your products online, they will be more likely to make purchases than if they had to go through the trouble of actually talking to someone at a brick-and-mortar store.
That said, there are some specific types of links which are especially useful when it comes to affiliate marketing:
•Affiliate links on your product page or landing page – The most obvious types of affiliate links include product pages on your website (like this one), but also product pages on your competitors’ websites or even social media pages. In fact, a lot of people create their own websites solely for this purpose (including me!).
•Affiliate links in your product description – Another popular way to make money from affiliate links is by providing them in a product description. As a result, adtivate reviews allows you to do just that; this tool will generate an automatic review for each reviewable item you have on your site.
•Affiliate links in other user comments – Commenting is an effective way of spreading the word about your products and brands; but so too is linking directly from other users’ comments (if only since these comments are typically filled with helpful information). If someone wrote something nice about your company, it would be great if they also linked out their comment as well! This feature allows you do just that.
It turns out that all three options produce pretty much exactly the same results: people who bought something online now link out and write reviews about it on their blog or social media accounts, which encourages others to try it themselves or buy from you directly! This means that if done properly — i.e., if done by experienced marketers — such a tool can be very lucrative for small businesses who need new customers but don’t necessarily want to spend money advertising (a practice which doesn’t necessarily work well with big brand names).
2. How Software Can Help You Monetize Your Website
We can help you build an affiliate marketing site that gives you the ability to earn money by selling your own products. We want to help you make money with your website – not just take it away from you. Here’s how we make money with our affiliate program, and how to use it to grow your business:
1. Get a domain name: You don’t need one of the huge hosting companies like GoDaddy or Endurance or Dreamhost. You can use any of the low-cost names (like iSnath or MyFreeCMS) that are available for free at one of our affiliate partner sites, such as BizBlitz and Affiliate Launch. Don’t worry about making the first sale yourself; all you need is a way to get paid every time someone buys from your site. You can add an affiliate link on any page that sells something, earn revenue when someone clicks it, and if they buy again then you can split the revenue with them.
2. Create an affiliate program: This is very simple – we add up all of your purchases on a daily basis and divide them by 365 days (the number of days in a year). A single product costs $29.95; so divide this amount by 365 days and you end up with $24 per day ($144 per month) in revenue going into your account every day, minus any fees (e.g., PayPal fees). This makes it very simple to generate regular income without having to spend a lot of time doing anything else besides running the website itself!
3. Set up tracking: Once per month we send emails out to your list telling them that their buys have been completed and paid for via our system automatically (basically an automated email). This helps us keep track of who has bought what and when — which is important for us because not only do we want to know when people become customers but also how much they are paying and how long they stick around after their initial purchase was made (this is especially important because some people won’t even check out unless they feel satisfied!). If they are happy with their purchase then we want them to remember why they chose Adtivate instead of other products on the market…
4. Use analytics software: Super affiliate uses some simple metrics software that tracks everything for them – including things like time spent on their site, bounce rate (which helps them understand which pages are not working)
3. The Benefits of Automation
Adtivate is a site builder that allows you to create an affiliate website in minutes. The Adtivate plugin is compatible with WordPress and many other services will come very soon.
Adtivate is a one time price site builder that allows you to create an affiliate website in minutes. It’s been downloaded by over thoudsands of users and has been used by many entrepreneurs on Jvzoo, Clickbank and some others. It’s easy to use and works on every platform, from your website to your iPhone application.