A Minecraft mod is a user-made standalone modification of the Mojang Minecraft video game. There are tens of thousands of these mods are available,  and players can download them on the Internet for free. Multiple mods can be installed at the same time to improve the game.
How to install Minecraft Mods :
1. Ready to install Minecraft Forge. 2. Download a Forge compatible mod from the URL download, or from any other! 3. Open Minecraft game, click the 'Mods' button from the main menu, then clickthen 'Open Mods Folder'.Important: Some older versions of Forge might not include the "Open Mods Folder button. If that's the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key + R simultaneously. Enter %appdata% in the search box and hit enter.
- Locate Minecraft folder and then search for Mods folder.
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G simultaneously.
Type /Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support, then Minecraft
4. The mod file (.jar,.zip) in the Mods folder. 5. Minecraftservers.buzz and you will see the latest mod in the list.
Top 15 Best Minecraft Seeds 1.18 (Java & Bedrock)
XRay Mod 1.18.2 | 1.17 | 1.16.5 - Mod Minecraft download
SkyBlock Map 1.18.2 - 1.17 - 1.16.5
List 16 Best Minecraft Mods in 2022 :
1. Gravestone Mod 1.18
This mod may help you if you are tired of slogging for hours only to die in lava or creepers. This mod gives you the option of a "death note" at the time of your death that has the exact location of where you perished.
2. Neat 1.18.1
Neat is a mod which adds Unit Frames to the top of each entity. That image is a good example of this.
3. Just Enough Items 1.18.2
Just Enough Items is a Minecraft item display and recipe display mod. It was designed from the ground up to ensure stability and performance.
4. Miner's Helmet 1.16.5
This is a very simple mod that adds mining helmets that illuminate your way through dark places like caves and ravines. Zombies may appear with iron picks and mining helmets. There is a setting to disable this.
5. AppleSkin 1.18.1
If you're a Survival gamer, you know how difficult it is to remain well-hydrated and nourished. The AppleSkin mod makes this process much simpler.
6. Iron Chests 1.18
The Iron Chests mod allows you to create chests that can be used for different metals in Minecraft vanilla. They come in different sizes!
7. Storage Drawers 1.16.5
This is the perfect mod If you are a fan of cleaning! This mod will allow you to organize your space with many storage options.
8. Decorative Blocks 1.18.1
This mod is for the decorative builder who wants more blocks to build with. This mod can add incredible detail to your builds and will make the game more enjoyable.
9. Fast Leaf Decay (Forge) 1.18
This mod will speed up the removal of leaves from trees. It takes about five seconds before all sheets disappear.
10. Minimap 1.18.1 by Xaero
Xaero's Minimap is a clean interface that blends seamlessly with the overall Minecraft aesthetic. You can manually create waypoints or have them automatically created if you die. In general, it is very customizable to suit your needs.
11. Macaw's Bridges 1.18
12. Biomes O" Plenty 1.18.2
Biomes O'Plenty Mod adds a variety of new biomes to your Minecraft and Nether worlds. This mod offers a broad selection of unique biomes to Minecraft.
13. Pam's Harvestcraft 2 1.17.1
Pam's HarvestCraft 2 Trees Mod 1.17.1 adds 49 new fruit trees to Minecraft.
14. The Twilight Forest 1.17.1
The Twilight Forest Mod is an adventure-focused dimension exploration mod which will take you on a trip to meet weird creatures, explore dungeons and more.
15. Applied Energistics 2 1.18.1
Applied Energistics Mod is an Minecraft mod with a lot more content. It focuses mainly on the concept of using and transforming energy in a unique manner.
16. Blood Magic
Blood Magic Mod is an arcane art used by magicians to increase their power by making use of a prohibited substance called blood.
Minecraft Forge is a Modding API which makes it easy to install a variety of Minecraft mods. This guide will show you how to properly install Forge.
1. Visit the Forge website and select the Minecraft version you wish to use from the sidebar. Then download the installer.
2. Open the .jar file you have downloaded, ensure that you select 'Install client' and click OK. When this process is complete, you will see a success message.