Who doesn't love the cookie monster?? I've definitely failed at making him quite a few times, but these are so easy, anyone can do it!! Give him a go :)
Ingredients: (for 24 Cupcakes)
24 Cupcakes of your choice (use your favorite recipe!)
12 Chocolate chip Cookies cut in halves
For the Eyes:
Marzipan (or white Fondant , or white Chocolate chips large sized)
48 Chocolate Chips (or Black Fondant or black edible coloring pen)
For the Buttercream:
1/2 cup Soft Butter
2 cups sifted Powdered Sugar
2 Tablespoons Milk
1 tsp vanilla
Blue food color
1. Prepare the eyes: make small fondants balls with your hands & press them with your fingers & stick a chocolate chip in each one.
2. Prepare your butter cream, by mixing all ingredients with an electric mixer till smooth & creamy.
3. Put your butter cream in a piping bag with grass tip.
4. Cover you cupcakes with the blue butter cream by pressing-while piping- against the cupcake & rapidly pull your hand outwards.
5. Make an opening in the cupcake with your knife (see the post's pictures for help!)
6. Put 1/2 a cookie cautiously inside the opening.
7. Stick the eyes to the buttercream (as shown in picture).