- 50g of sugar
- 100g of soft butter
- 1 tsp of chopped lavender
- 150g of flour
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and the lavender. Add the butter and stir until it becomes a little fluffy.
- Add the flour gradually, stir until well mixed. The dough holds together.
- Roll the dough and make some shapes of your choice. I choose to make thin cookies (of about 2millimeters) but you can make them thicker. Re-knead and re-roll the dough until finished.
- Bake in a warm oven at 300F for 7-8 minutes or longer if thicker, the cookie should be a little golden.
- Allow to cool down if you can wait...