12 graham crackers (or 24 squares or 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs)
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tbsp. Nutella
1. In a food processor, grind the crackers until you get fairly fine crumbs.
2. Add melted butter and Nutella, and pulse until well-blended.
3. Press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake in 350 F for 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
The chocolate & banana layer
3/4 cup dark chocolate morsels
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Mix chocolate morsels and peanut butter in bowl. Microwave for about 30 seconds, stir. Microwave for another 15-30 seconds and stir until smooth. Set aside while you cut the bananas.
2. Cut bananas in half lengthwise and then in sections so that they fit nicely inside the pie pan.
3. Pour chocolate mixture over bananas to cover. Place in refrigerator while you prepare the pudding layer.
The vanilla pudding layer
2 (3.4 oz packages) instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
1 cup whipped topping
1. Combine pudding mix and milk and whisk until smooth and thick.
2. Add whipped topping and continue whisking until thoroughly incorporated.
3. Spread over chocolate layer.
Decorate the top of pie with piped whipped topping, sliced bananas, and crushed roasted peanuts. Refrigerate until completely chilled (3 hours) prior to serving.