3 large ripe banana, mashed
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup milk
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup nutella
4 mini loaf pans, lined with buttered parchment paper.
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees F.
2. Put Butter, Eggs, Milk, Vanilla extract and Sugar in a bowl, whisking for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the Flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Banana and Salt, mix until well combined.
4. Place the Nutella in a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to soften it.
5. Drizzle the Nutella over the banana bread batter.
6. Divide batter into the paper lined loaf pans, 2/3 full. Bake for 35 minutes.