Chris Guillebeau's blog shared a very interesting post about what to consider when making a big life decision. Now, this will differ for everyone, but I thought it's worthwhile to consider what others think about when trying to make a choice.
First, Chris's list:
- What’s the worst thing that can happen?
- What’s the best thing that can happen?
- How do I feel about this choice?
- What doors will close if I pursue this choice?
- Why am I hesitant or indecisive over making this choice?
- If I don’t make this choice, will I always regret it?
My own additions:
- Am I going to hurt someone if I make this choice?
- Will I hurt myself if I choose this option?
- Will it really make a difference if I choose A or B? Why?
Lastly, questions that Chris's followers would ask are included in the images!
How about you: what questions do you think are important to ask yourself when making big life decisions?