Some of these aren't possible for everyone, but they are great ideas for losing weight in the corporate world.
1. Share weight-loss goals with co-workers so they invite you for a post-work Zumba class instead of happy hour.
2. Keep a reusable water bottle on your desk to sip often. Staying hydrating can satiate hunger and cravings, reduce bloating, and keep you more alert.
3. Use your lunch break to work out and then eat later while working.
4. Eat in front of a person rather than a screen. It cuts down on mindless eating and makes you more accountable for each bite.
5. Brush your teeth right after each meal and snack to avoid noshing on your co-worker's bowl of candy.
6. Set up reminders on your computer or phone every hour to encourage yourself to get up, walk around, and stretch.
7. Wear comfy shoes so you can take meetings for a walk instead of sitting at a desk.
8. Walk to a co-worker's desk to chat instead of instant messaging.
9. Sit on a yoga ball instead of a chair to work your core.
10. Keep healthier dessert options on-hand so you have something to enjoy during office birthdays and other celebrations.