Add a little button to your garden :) This unique stepping stone can add a bit of fun to the garden without taking too much time!
Here's how to, thanks to Mark Montano!
Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints
Americana Decor Ultra Matte Varnish
Rapid Set Cement (Home Depot)
Non-stick cooking spray
Large lids in different sizes (I like plastic)
4 matching small plastic caps
1. Pick your lid (or flat bottom bowl) for your button mold.
2. With a craft knife, score the inside of the small lids and the area where they will be glued on the lid. Scoring (scratching) your surface will help the glue stick better
3. Fill the caps to the rim with hot glue and glue them in place on the lid.
4. After the glue has dried, spray the mold with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Mix enough rapid-set cement to fill your mold.
6. Follow the instructions on the box.
7. Fill the mold and allow to cure.
8. Rapid set cement sets in about 20 minutes!
9. Remove your cement button.
10. Paint with Americana Decor Chalky Finish in a color you like.
11. Add dimension with Crème Wax.
12. Varnish the stone with Americana Decor Ultra Matte Varnish.
13. Create your garden path